Turn to Stevens Collision for All of Your Auto Body Repair Needs
Stevens Collision is a full-service auto body repair facility in the Milford, CT 06460 area, specializing in Car Care Services, General Services, Undercar Services, Collision Repair Services, Heating and Cooling Services, Electrical Services, Transmission Services, Electronic Services, Internal Engine Services, Heavy-Duty Services, Towing, Miscellaneous Services, Repair Paint / Refinishing, Maintenance, and Repairs / Machine Shop Services since 1957.
Our experts have the knowledge to repair even the most challenging collision damage on all makes and models of domestic and import vehicles. We use the latest technology to assess the situation and offer you alternatives. We guarantee all of our work and know you'll be happy with the outcome. Stop in or give us a call at 203-783-5944 to let us know how we can help you!
At first glance Vision and Mission and Value statements all look the same. But our Vision, Mission and Values are so entrenched in our daily business life that we are compelled to share them with you. They help set the strategic direction of our company and are our moral compass. Hopefully the will provide insight into the type of company we are.
To be the number one collision repair center in the state of Connecticut, providing a valuable service to our customers and community, while providing a quality life for our employees.
Our mission is to maintain and enhance our position as the market leader in exemplary customer
satisfaction, employee morale, referral source partnerships, vendor relations and sales and
Honesty & integrity – even when no one is watching
Excellence – in every task we undertake every day
Respect – for ourselves and for others
Safety – we value our well-being
Passionate work ethic – hard work is the cornerstone of our success
Teamwork – together we achieve great things!
Positive environmental impact – every day in every way!
Did You Know?
- We are an ICAR Gold Class shop.
- We maintain minimum annual training requirements for every employee in our facility.
- We have a full-service mechanical shop on site. We’re able to do afull range of mechanical repairs.
- We provide status update calls or emails (customer`s choice!) every business day.
- Our work is guaranteed for as long as the current owner possesses the car.
- From the smallest ding to the heaviest hit we have the people skills & technology to repair it right
Stevens Collision has Gone Green!
With global warming a greater concern than ever, we at Stevens Collision are taking steps to reduce our environmental impact. Here are some measures we've taken:
- Works on Hybrid Cars
- Partnership with local university/college/community college
- Paint Guns Washed with De-Mineralized Water Instead of Solvents
- Use of recycled parts when possible
- Recycled Lacquer Thinner
- Recycles Used Oil
- Recycles Paper Products
- Recycles Solvents
- Recycles Waste
- Vacuum System to Collect Harmful Dust
- Uses Water-Based Paint Instead of Solvent-Based Paint
Connecticut Collision Repair